[Counselors] PowerSchool

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon May 16 18:10:03 CDT 2016

We use a paper checklist that we check against PowerSchool.  The grad progress page is riddled with errors so you can't trust it to be correct.

On May 16, 2016, at 4:30 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net<mailto:counselors at lists.onenet.net>> wrote:

I am in the process of getting this accomplished for all of us. I know the person to do it. So- when the task is complete- I will post and invite all!!!

Leslie Sexson