[Counselors] Makeup credits

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Apr 17 12:31:35 CDT 2017

We have online courses for students.  The school has purchased the ability to offer online courses to our students but there is no cost to the student.
Vicki Ewbank
Fairview High School

Do you have an alternative school that works with your students?  Can they help you with online classes and give them credit?
Mattie McClenny

They would be available online at our school.  We don’t charge, but many schools do.  The problem that I see is that there is no way he could complete all this work before graduation in just a few weeks.  Does his school have an Alt ED program?

I am an elementary counselor trying to assist a family. The older student is a senior in high school and needs 2 credits to graduate. One is technology and one is biology. Is there a way for this student to take credits online?  Is there a cost?

Thanks!

Cherie Owen