[Counselors] Makeup credits

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Apr 17 12:56:35 CDT 2017

If you can find a Technology Center near them with a drop-out recovery program, similar to our program here at SCORE in Lawton, then they might be able to help. Our program runs on block scheduling (6 weeks), and we would help a student like this in a similar situation.  There are several online Oklahoma schools that I’m sure they can find; however, they probably aren’t taking students at this point. I don’t know if you are talking about helping them now or next school year.

Here are some online schools our students have used prior to coming here:

http://www.connectionsacademy.com/

https://oklahomavirtualhighschool.com/

http://epiccharterschools.org/

Great Plains Technology Center
Valerie Fink
Registrar/Counselor
Great Plains Technology Center
4500 SW Lee Blvd
Lawton, OK73505
Email: vfink at greatplains.edu
Tel: 580-250-5638
The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust for the sole purpose of delivery
to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any
use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender.