[Counselors] question about student info systems

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Dec 6 14:14:58 CST 2017

Over the course of being in Education (18 years), I have used Sasi,
PowerSchool, and Wengage. Out of those 3 PowerSchool is the most user
friendly.  You can easily run reports and find student information. You may
have as many tabs/windows open in the Program as you want.  The school I am
currently at uses Wengage; it is like pulling teeth to find what I need and
this isn't my first time to use Wengage.

Thank you,

Mechell Cash, M.Ed, LPC
Beggs High School Counselor
(918) 267-3625 ext. 0306
1201 West 9th
Beggs, OK 74421

*“**This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.”*