[Counselors] Ideas for name of a person to teach sex education

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Dec 6 14:53:03 CST 2017

I need to find a counseling agency, health department nurse or someone who could come into a school and provide sex education to my 8th-grade boys and girls.  I need it to include sex education (abstinence and safe sex), STD's, and smart choices. This presentation needs to be Open and Honest, not a watered down version.   I want it to address the girls and boys in two different groups.