[Counselors] Students who enroll late with no withdrawal grades

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Feb 15 15:54:12 CST 2017

We do several things on this topic.

1.     We have an alternative school on site.  We will sometimes enroll them in those classes and get credit for classes completed at the end of the semester.

2.     If it is an Art class or Ag, with agreement from the instructor, they can make up work and earn credit.  (Electives)

3.     If it is an academic class and they miss over 2 weeks without an incoming grade they can enroll and not receive credit.

Mattie McClenny

Hugo High School