[Counselors] SPARK

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Feb 22 10:14:13 CST 2017

Sharla,
Please email Ms. Jeanne Minton of Union City Public Schools. My son is a
Junior at the school. They began this type of program this year. It seems
to be going great. Her email is jminton at unioncity.k12.ok.us.

Regards,
Laura O'Hara

*Laura O'Hara  MAMFT*
Director of Admissions | Freshman Counselor | Student Ambassador Advisor
*BISHOP** MCGUINNESS CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL*
405.842.6638, ext. 225 school
bmchs.org