[Counselors] Counseling Report

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Feb 22 10:52:08 CST 2017

This is my first year as a School Counselor.  I document and track all of my
individual counseling sessions, group sessions, and classroom counseling
activities for my own records (to keep track of who I have served, their
progress, activities done, things/needs addressed, etc.).  I have this
documentation on hand if my principal or sup. would ever like to see my
records/evidence of students served.  However, I was wondering if any of you
have an example of a Students Served Report or something to that nature that
you fill out and provide your principal or supt. with that validates your
program and work done for that school year???  (Is there some sort of a
state report the SDE has us turn in to show our data.or is this something
that is just optional at the school level???)

Any thoughts, examples, and ideas would be appreciated!!!  Thanks!!!