[Counselors] Counseling Report

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Feb 22 11:32:45 CST 2017

The American School Counselors Association, ASCA, has a great book on how to use data. It's like comparing apples to oranges but you can use the school's data to show the impact of your program. For example, if you conducted small groups on socio-emotional skills, you can use that to justify how the school's discipline referrals went down during the time of your small groups...

ASCA even has a certification program to learn how to use your schools data - good resume builder.
Good Luck,