[Counselors] DHS interviews with children at school

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 25 10:29:12 CST 2017

My principal prefers that I am not in the room during the interview to take the liability off of me in case I hear something and then have to testify in court. I usually wait outside or nearby in the office while they talk to the student in my office. As far as I know we do not have a policy on this topic.