[Counselors] Early Graduation Policy

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jun 20 14:08:39 CDT 2017

We require 10th graders to notify us by the end of sophomore year if they plan to graduate early.  That way we can treat their next school year (3rd and final year with us) like their senior year and go through college app process, etc. with them.

We have them take their 11th grade English over the summer after 10th grade.  Then we can put them in senior English when they return.