[Counselors] Concurrent Enrollment

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Mar 7 08:30:55 CST 2017

I usually just ask the student to come to my office and log in to their
student portal.  We print their unofficial transcript from there.  I also
walk them through the process of requesting an official transcript so they
will have it when they go to enroll somewhere else.

If I have a student that is taking online classes, I tell them at the
beginning of the semester that they should expect me to ask to see their
grades periodically.  That way I can make sure they are keeping up with
their assignments.

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 5:06 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board
<counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> I have students that took concurrent enrollment courses on our campus in
> the fall  through OU.   They have gone through UCO, OCCC and Rose State in
> the past.   I am use to receiving an email, letter or some type of
> documentation that lets me know what grade they received.  I have not
> received anything from OU. I called and they said each kid needed to
> request a transcript to bring to me.  I have never had to do this.  Has
> anyone worked with OU and if so, how have you gotten grades from them.
>

> *Angelia K. Wilson,* *M.ED*
>
> *awilson at crookedoak.org <awilson at crookedoak.org>*
>
> High School Counselor
>
> Crooked Oak High School
>
> 1450 S. Eastern
>
> Oklahoma City, OK 73129
>
> Office:     (405)677-8071 <(405)%20677-8071>
>
> Fax:        (405)670-8070 <(405)%20670-8070>

*Mary Pierce, Counselor*
*Bennington Public Schools*