[Counselors] Concurrent Enrollment

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Mar 20 13:34:04 CDT 2017

I have each student request an official transcript from any college and that
is what I use to put grades on their transcript.  It is good to teach them
how to request a transcript and the importance of keeping it sealed until
they turn it into the school.  (If they open it, that is a good teaching
moment to tell them not to do that for a job or a college.)

Mattie McClenny

Hugo High School

mmcclenny at hugoschools.com