[Counselors] Let's make a picture directory

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Mar 30 11:48:39 CDT 2017

Good morning,

Tammy Duncan from Alva Schools suggested a counselor directory several months ago.  Great idea Tammy!   I am slow about doing this-but we are going to make it happen-with your help of course.

If you would, please email me, lnelson at osrh.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrh.edu>, a picture of yourself and your contact information.  You can put school number and please list your cell phone number.
Please see Tammy's example below.

Once I receive everyone's information (all of the counselors that have been to retreats), I will make a picture directory by email.  I wish we had the budget to print them off for you but that ain't going to happen :/

Thank you again Tammy for the idea.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0FF64.024CE270]
Tammy Duncan
Alva High School Counselor
District Test Coordinator
Wk: (580)327-3682
tsduncan at alvaschools.net<mailto:tsduncan at alvaschools.net>

Have a Terrific Thursday!

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life."~ Zig Ziglar