[Counselors] Counseling Question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Nov 15 09:19:38 CST 2017

PROs via Legal Board in OKC used to have a really great FREE program for students and teachers to attend.
Thank you Sheila, I have checked on this as I used it as well years ago.  Phil Johnson is now doing this by himself now, budget cuts, and below is what he said:
If it's an OKC area school I do have some resources with the OCU Law School, as I trained some students to be mentors to the local schools wishing to start peer mediation programs.  If outside of the metro, please have them contact me by email and I will do my best to help them get a program started.

Here is his information:
[cid:image001.png at 01D35DF1.501102F0]
Phil Johnson, Director
Alternative Dispute Resolution System
Administrative Office of the Courts
Supreme Court of Oklahoma
2100 North Lincoln Blvd Suite 3
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
Office: (405) 556-9835
Facsimile: (405) 556-9150
Email: mailto:phil.johnson at oscn.net
Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell:  580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student