[Counselors] Preparing for ICAP

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Oct 5 13:45:33 CDT 2017

Thinking about the new ICAP requirements coming down the road, I would like to get the ball rolling. I am really confused though on which to use: OK Career Guide or OK College Start. Does anyone have any input on which is best to use for 7th 8th and 9th graders transitioning to high school? Please let me know if there are certain things you like about either program.

Thanks,

Katie Sparks
Counselor
Pauls Valley Junior High