[Counselors] Scholarship essays

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Sep 29 13:45:31 CDT 2017

I always remind my students to keep track of the time they keep books/stats
for grade school and when they run chains for football.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 8:09 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> I am in need of examples. I work in a very rural area. My students have
> limited activities during 9th, 10th and 11th grade. Then when we begin to
> write essays the community service is limited. Any ideas.
>

> Thank you
> Elizabeth Been
> Mason School

Lee Ann Morris
School Guidance Counselor

Balko School
RR 1 Box 37
Balko, OK 73931
Ph: 580-646-3385
Fx: 580-646-3499

**Confidentiality**-This email (including attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary, and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank you.