[Counselors] FW: Organization notes

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Aug 29 21:26:27 CDT 2018

2 different ones are attached.

I just use an excel file and use separate tabs for the different months. It works well for me. It make finding specific students info for follow ups a breeze.
Thank you,

Mechell Cash, M.Ed, LPC
Beggs High School Counselor
(918) 267-3625 ext. 0306
1201 West 9th
Beggs, OK 74421

I purchased this one off of TeachersPayTeachers and really like it. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Individual-Counseling-Case-Notes-Form-for-School-Counselors-3514277

We have a google form we share between our counselors and then we highlight in a specific color when the student has been seen. It includes date student name. Generic description of reason seen and approximate time or hour of class.