[Counselors] American Mathematics Competitions..MAA

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Feb 7 08:08:12 CST 2018

It's been my experience that this program is not worth involvement

This is from our math department head:  I don't know about the NO CHARGE part, but I do know it is the company's way of gathering names and addresses for future mailings.

Annette Long, M.Ed., LPC
Brink Junior High
7th Grade Counselor
405-735-4550