[Counselors] National Society of HS Scholars

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jul 18 15:15:09 CDT 2018

No, I tell my kids not to do this.

In my opinion it means nothing-I consider it a scam

Some of my students received letters from the National Society of High School Scholars. I am not familiar with this organization and don't know if I should recommend them spend the $75 to join. I was wondering if anyone has had experience or knowledge about this? Do students benefit from joining? Thank you in advance!

Tina Jeffreys
School Counselor/Elementary Principal
Soper Public School
(580)345-2211 phone
(580)345-2896 fax

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best. - St. Jerome