[Counselors] National Society of HS Scholars

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jul 19 06:06:34 CDT 2018

I have no experience with this group but am leery of groups asking for
payments and/or student contact information.  I looked at their website and
saw nothing which changed my opinion.

Bob Ehrle, BA, M.Ed
8th Grade Counselor
Sapulpa Junior High School
918-224-6560

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Some of my students received letters from the National Society of High
> School Scholars. I am not familiar with this organization and don't know if
> I should recommend them spend the $75 to join. I was wondering if anyone
> has had experience or knowledge about this? Do students benefit from
> joining? Thank you in advance!
>
> --
> Tina Jeffreys
> School Counselor/Elementary Principal
> Soper Public School
> (580)345-2211 phone
> (580)345-2896 fax
>
> Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your
> better is best. - St. Jerome

This email along with any attachments is intended solely for the intended
recipient named above and may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of
this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
from your system or destroy, as appropriate, the original and all copies of
the communication, along with any attachments or links.