[Counselors] FW: ICAP information

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Aug 26 15:05:32 CDT 2019

I don't know if this is exactly what you're asking, but we just add an ICAP class within our lunch hour. I have attached a schedule to show this, Counselor Example. We do 20 minutes of lunch and 20 minutes of ICAP. We separate all 7-12 students by grade and gender among those teachers. This is our 2nd year to do this and it has worked very well.

This website may help with your ICAP needs!
https://www.okedge.com/

The state dept has released the ICAP Implementation Toolkit (attached) and you can also go to the Oklahoma Edge website and there is a page dedicated to ICAP implementation.
David Day
Pryor Tiger Basketball
Sent from Coach Day's iPhone
405-328-1194