[Counselors] Parent Letter for the ACT/SAT

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Aug 29 13:04:39 CDT 2019

I used the SDE provided one and added our statement about parent input. I
am in the process of having it translated to Spanish. Here is my English
one.

Lisa Souza

Director of Counseling, Testing and State Reporting

Santa Fe South Schools

Oklahoma City, OK

405-306-4240

“Wherever you are, be all there.”      Jim Elliott