[Counselors] Scholarships for Students of Veterans

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Dec 10 19:45:27 CST 2019

Does anyone have a good list for scholarships for students of veterans?
I was helping a student with scholarships and she informed me that her father is a veteran.  He is partially disabled (20%) and does have a full-time job.  She asked me about scholarships since her dad is a veteran.  I have looked and she does not qualify for Folds of Honor.  I was wondering about the GI Bill Transfer.  After looking all I can find is the Post 911 Veteran information.

If anyone has any information they could share with me on this subject, that would be great!

KACEE POTEET, MPH
COUNSELOR

Central Technology Center

3 CT Circle ​| Drumright, OK 74030