[Counselors] Have a restful, relaxing Christmas break!

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Dec 19 08:45:24 CST 2019

Good morning!
You will make it through this!!! The first semester is almost over!!😊 Unbelievable that 2020 is right around the corner.

Thank you, Thank YOU for ALL that you do for your students, your school and your community!  We appreciate each and every one of you!

We want to wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas!  We hope that you have a restful, relaxing Christmas break.

[cid:image001.png at 01D5B648.A7C40680]
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>