[Counselors] Senior presentation

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Feb 4 10:34:05 CST 2019

I had a former senior day and invited several former students to come in
and speak and then had a Q and A session. I got a students from all kinds
of colleges etc. This was the most fun thing to do. they liked listening to
the students say the same exact crap I tell them all the time and  yes,
they think it is crap when I say it, but were very interested in hearing it
from folks going through college and who had already completed all the
above stuff you mentioned along with interviews and such.