[Counselors] Non English Speaking Students

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Feb 4 14:55:18 CST 2019

Hi Kay:  I am at Enid HS and we have a full-blown EL program and enough kids to help translate in classes for the new ones that come in.   I don't know how we could help, but if there is something we can share I am more than happy to do it.   I am not the EL Coordinator, but she is a friend.

Cari

Cari J. Lousch
Enid HS Testing Coordinator
ACT - PreACT - AP