[Counselors] Question? Diploma /Certificate of Completion

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Feb 5 08:19:50 CST 2019

I was told by the SDE that we do not have a certificate of completion in
this state for students who are not able to complete the state requirements
for a diploma.  What do schools do for students who are not able to
complete a diploma track?  What do their transcripts and graduation plan
look like?