[Counselors] Question? Diploma /Certificate of Completion

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Feb 8 14:27:12 CST 2019

Oklahoma does not have a certificate of completion. If the student does not complete graduation requirements he/she doesn’t receive a diploma.
Students graduate with a diploma on one of two tracks:

1.       College/work ready

2.       Core Curriculum
They are considered drop-outs, unless they come back to finish. Then, the transcript just stops where the student stopped. When the student completes requirements the statement of graduated is added. Until then, it just hangs out in a student management system or drawer.

Alicia  Brierton
Counselor
Eisenhower High School
Phone: (580)355-9144 Ext. 3014