[Counselors] Non English Speaking Students

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Feb 6 12:58:02 CST 2019

In Ringwood, we purchased a computer program called Imagine Learning. We
have a much larger Spanish speaking population.  I believe it only goes up
to middle school level but we found it helpful to start our beginning
learners because it tests them at their level of English and shows what
they need to learn.  The program can begin in Spanish and transitions to
English.  You may be able to contact them for information about a high
school level program as well.  If they are literate in Spanish, there may
be translations of text books online that would be useful. Most curriculum
is offered in English and Spanish.  We have also used Rosetta Stone for
both English and Spanish.