[Counselors] FW: National society of HS scholars

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Feb 7 08:25:44 CST 2019

My son received the same thing. It seemed a lot like Who’s Who...you pay, but you don’t get much in return.
Amy L. Whitewater 😊
WMS Counselor
580-256-6063 X 3547
Amwhitewater at woodwardps.net

I had several receive this information also so I researched it and found this site very informative http://www.collegeprepresults.com/is-nshss-national-society-of-high-school-scholars-a-scam-or-a-real-award/