[Counselors] The Gathering Place

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 31 09:29:29 CST 2019

We have taken both middle school and high school. It is awesome, and I would definitely recommend it. It may be crazy busy at that time of the year because I'm sure numerous schools will be doing that as well.

I have been with my own children and they loved it! My kids range from 13 years-5 years old. It is the best park EVER!