[Counselors] Senior presentation

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 31 12:00:25 CST 2019

I am looking for a fun and engaging presentation for my seniors. I want to go over all that second semester stuff, such as FAFSA, resumes, acceptance letters, college applications, scholarships, housing, Job applications, etc. Yes, I’ve covered all this stuff previously; I just want to follow up and make sure my seniors finish strong and are ready for their next steps. I thought one of my fabulous colleagues surely has something they would be willing to share.

Please share what you use.

Thanks for all you do!

Tammy Duncan
Coyle School Counselor
405-466-2242 x332
tduncan at coyle.k12.ok.us

“It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.” - Unknown