[Counselors] ICAP

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Jul 1 10:44:46 CDT 2019

Our 6th graders complete the BizTown curriculum with a field trip to
BizTown (sponsored by Jr Achievement in Tulsa). Our 7th graders watch STEM
Career videos in science classes, as well as have 8 speakers at a Career
Fair and a couple of career related dvds and assessments such as the
Compass Personality Asssessment. Our 8th graders do a lot of assessments
and career exploration on websites like okcollegestart.org and
careerguide.org as well as a field trip to our local career tech, and
numerous career education dvds from Human Relations Media.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 8:04 AM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Would you all share with me ways to implement ICAP for 6th, 7th and 8th
> graders that you have used and liked.
>
> Thank you,
> Jaci Heaton

*Dee Monroe, M.Ed.*