[Counselors] ICAP

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jul 9 09:28:40 CDT 2019

Our 6th grade students take an interest inventory and I plan on getting a
field trip set up to do a college campus tour at a community college.
7th grade students, take the interest inventory, they spend a day touring
UCO and we do career exploration throughout the year. They also complete a
passion project in their math exploration class.
8th grade students, retake the interest inventory, they spend time looking
into different careers, they complete a college and career assessment in
math exploration, they go to a University for a campus tour, and they
attend a career fair.