[Counselors] OCAS coding for Computer class

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri May 17 08:05:13 CDT 2019

Here is the link for last year’s course codes. If you use control+f it will create a "FIND" option and you can type in partial words of what you are looking for and it will locate it. (if you were already aware of control+f I apologize for oversharing, but my principal just learned it from me this year. HA).
https://sde.ok.gov/sites/ok.gov.sde/files/documents/files/Subject%20Codes%209-12%206.11.18.pdf

9551 Programming Specialized
9552 Game Design/Development
9553 Game Design/Development Advanced

Unsure if one of these may work for you.

Would your nearest Career Tech offer this class? If so, they should have a code for it.