[Counselors] Alt Ed Program/Handbook

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu May 16 14:26:11 CDT 2019

Would anyone be willing to send me their Alt Ed/Credit Recovery Handbooks and/or Polices??  We are needing to get our policies on paper better and I am curious as to what other schools have in their rule books.

April Chambers, M.Ed.
Perkins-Tryon High School Counselor
1003 E. Hwy 33
Perkins, OK 74059
(405)547-5724 ext. 17

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.