[Counselors] Credit

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue May 21 10:29:58 CDT 2019

Question/looking for suggestions from our group:

What classes (does your school offer) are offered for high school credit to
8th grade students other than Algebra I?

Thank you,
--
Tia Shelby, M. Ed | School Counselor
Central Public Schools

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.