[Counselors] Credit

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue May 21 15:04:51 CDT 2019

We offer Algebra I, Geometry, and Spanish I to our 8th grade students.

Spanish
French
German
Fundamentals of Technology
Geometry
Algebra II
Physical Education

Computers 1
Algebra 1

Spanish I, Physical Science

We offer a high school credit for 8th graders in Computer Technology.   It
is taught by a secondary teacher and uses the high school curriculum.

ART/SPEECH

Idabel Middle School also offers Financial Literacy and Spanish I.

Cindy Bryant, NBCT, M.Ed.
Counselor, Idabel Middle School
100 NE Avenue D
Idabel, OK   74745