[Counselors] Still using PSAT?

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Sep 6 08:08:19 CDT 2019

  *   I have opted not to give it to our students. We take the PreACT and the ACT.

  *   I ask students last year and there was no interest so I didn't offer it.

  *   I was just pondering this same question!

  *   Do they understand the connection between PSAT and National Merit as well as other scholarships?

  *   I had the same problems for years so I just quit offering it.

Question:

Has anyone decided to Not offer the PSAT to their students?

I am struggling with getting students to take it and the ones wanting to take it really struggle in their courses.