[Counselors] CREDIT RECOVERY USING ONLINE PROGRAM...IN STUDENT'S SCHEDULE

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Sep 23 16:42:35 CDT 2019

At Wellston High School this is how we handle this situation.

1.       The class on the student’s schedule always says Critical Thinking
until after all the teachers are gone for the summer then …..

2.       I go into the system create another class for the teacher of
record that same hour the student took critical thinking and then I enroll
that student in that class all year long.

3.       Then I give the student the grade they earned in Odysseyware for
each semester.

*“There are far, far better things *

*ahead than ANY we leave behind.”*

*_C. S. Lewis*

*Anna Marie Perdue*

*Wellston School Counselor*

*aperdue at wellstonschools.org <aperdue at wellstonschools.org>*

405-356-2533

IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the related e-mail.