[Counselors] HS online enrollment

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 9 16:14:27 CST 2020

We use PowerSchool and all of our enrollment is entered online. We have an
enrollment day where our teachers meet with their assigned group of
students and the students enter their enrollment into our online system. We
have about 97% participation from our student body and incoming freshman.
Parents and students do not have the ability to enroll outside of our
building at this time.

 Dr. Kelly Collins, LPC, NCC, NCSC
                     Choctaw High School
                             Director of Counseling