[Counselors] HS online enrollment

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 10 08:22:30 CST 2020

We use Infinite Campus. All of our parents enroll each summer online.  We do open our school one day for those without wifi or computers or that
might need help. Then  our student info is all automatically updated. They even upload their proof of residency online.  Then the system allows us to approve or deny each application.

At Idabel, we use Wen-gage and we take our students during their English class to the computer lab and have them do their course requests. We try to get them all done during a class period, but we keep the program open for a couple of weeks. It certainly helps when we get ready for schedules.

We use PowerSchool and all of our enrollment is entered online. We have an enrollment day where our teachers meet with their assigned group of students and the students enter their enrollment into our online system. We have about 97% participation from our student body and incoming freshman. Parents and students do not have the ability to enroll outside of our building at this time.

 [https://docs.google.com/a/cnpschools.org/uc?id=0By5qzyR3ZALZSXdtQkZYdlQxZFk&export=download] Dr. Kelly Collins, LPC, NCC, NCSC
                     Choctaw High School
                             Director of Counseling
                               Counselor Students "A - F"