[Counselors] Math courses

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 10 14:10:45 CST 2020

We offer math of finance for the core curriculum.
*Dawn Wallace, M.Ed.*
*School Counselor*
*Okmulgee High School*
*dwallace at okmulgeeps.com <dwallace at okmulgeeps.com>*
*918-758-2075 Ext. 3114*

We have offered Algebra III.

We offer Intermediate Alg. and  Fin. Math in our lab classes.
Denise Burns, MHR
School Counselor
Tuttle High School
300 N Cimarron
Tuttle, OK  73089
dburns at tuttleschools.info<mailto:dburns at tuttleschools.info>
405.381.2396

We offer an intermediate algebra for those students who are not on the
college prep track.  We also offer Pre-Calculus/Trig for those students who
had Algebra I in 8th grade.  We have some students who take AP Calculus AB
at the technology school, but we hope to offer it at the high school next
year as well.

Math of Finance
*April Chambers, M.Ed.*
*Perkins-Tryon High School Counselor*
*1003 E. Hwy 33*
*Perkins, OK 74059*
*(405)547-5724 ext. 17*

Lee Ann,
I am in the same boat out here in Texhoma! We offer the same 3 math
courses. We do have the option of taking concurrent College Algebra through
OPSU. I know that OPSU has several online courses that might benefit your
high school students...depending on their ACT scores. We are also seriously
considering using our Edmentum curriculum that we use for credit recovery
as a blended learning platform to allow students to take more core
curriculum classes that we are not able to offer.
Feel free to give me a call at 580-423-7371.
Connie Miller
Principal
Texhoma Schools

We offer Algebra III, Trig, and Math Analysis at Dale.

We offer Math Finance, Algebra III, College Algebra (for Dual Credit with
our nearby Community College...but this is taught by one of our teachers
here on campus), Pre-Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Calculus AB

We offer the CCMR (College Career Math Readiness). It has a state-provided
curriculum but does not count toward OK Promise or the College Prep
approved courses from the SDE.

All students take Algebra I and Geometry, but if they are core they take
Math of Finance.
Tiffany Hall Elerick, M. Ed.
School Counselor-AP Coordinator
*10th - 12th Grade (H-0)*
Edmond Memorial High
405-340-2938

What type of math courses do you offer besides the standard Algebra I,
Geometry, and Algebra II for Core Curriculum? We are not located in an area
that has a career tech, so that is not an option for us.
Thank you!
Lee Ann Morris

Annette Long
Coordinator for Student Preparation