[Counselors] Math courses

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Jan 13 15:10:56 CST 2020

For core we offer Math of Finance and Computer Science ( if taught by a
teacher who is math certified it can count as a math credit).....we also
offer Pre-calc and Algebra III for college prep.
Trudy McKinney
Spiro High School

We offer, for non-college bound:
Intermediate algebra and
Math of Finance
Alicia  Brierton
Counselor
Eisenhower High School
Phone: (580)355-9144 Ext. 3014
Fax: (580)585-6329
"For I know the plans I have for you...to give you a future full of hope."

We offer Math of Finance through Edgenuity with the High School Principal is teacher of record since he is math certified.
Kay Gilchrist
Deer Creek -Lamont Schools
Lamont, OK  74643
________________________________

We offer math of finance for the core curriculum.

*Dawn Wallace, M.Ed.*

*School Counselor*

*Okmulgee High School*

*dwallace at okmulgeeps.com<mailto:*dwallace at okmulgeeps.com> <dwallace at okmulgeeps.com<mailto:dwallace at okmulgeeps.com>>*

*918-758-2075 Ext. 3114*

We have offered Algebra III.

We offer Intermediate Alg. and  Fin. Math in our lab classes.

Denise Burns, MHR

School Counselor

Tuttle High School

300 N Cimarron

Tuttle, OK  73089

dburns at tuttleschools.info<mailto:dburns at tuttleschools.info<mailto:dburns at tuttleschools.info%3cmailto:dburns at tuttleschools.info>>

405.381.2396

We offer an intermediate algebra for those students who are not on the

college prep track.  We also offer Pre-Calculus/Trig for those students who

had Algebra I in 8th grade.  We have some students who take AP Calculus AB

at the technology school, but we hope to offer it at the high school next

year as well.

Math of Finance

*April Chambers, M.Ed.*

*Perkins-Tryon High School Counselor*

*1003 E. Hwy 33*

*Perkins, OK 74059*

*(405)547-5724 ext. 17*

Lee Ann,

I am in the same boat out here in Texhoma! We offer the same 3 math

courses. We do have the option of taking concurrent College Algebra through

OPSU. I know that OPSU has several online courses that might benefit your

high school students...depending on their ACT scores. We are also seriously

considering using our Edmentum curriculum that we use for credit recovery

as a blended learning platform to allow students to take more core

curriculum classes that we are not able to offer.

Feel free to give me a call at 580-423-7371.

Connie Miller

Principal

Texhoma Schools

We offer Algebra III, Trig, and Math Analysis at Dale.

We offer Math Finance, Algebra III, College Algebra (for Dual Credit with

our nearby Community College...but this is taught by one of our teachers

here on campus), Pre-Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Calculus AB

We offer the CCMR (College Career Math Readiness). It has a state-provided

curriculum but does not count toward OK Promise or the College Prep

approved courses from the SDE.

All students take Algebra I and Geometry, but if they are core they take

Math of Finance.

Tiffany Hall Elerick, M. Ed.

School Counselor-AP Coordinator

*10th - 12th Grade (H-0)*

Edmond Memorial High

405-340-2938

What type of math courses do you offer besides the standard Algebra I,

Geometry, and Algebra II for Core Curriculum? We are not located in an area

that has a career tech, so that is not an option for us.

Thank you!

Lee Ann Morris

Annette Long

Coordinator for Student Preparation