[Counselors] Regarding Google Docs

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Nov 9 10:00:22 CST 2020

Please remember: If you are borrowing a google doc from someone, you have to make a copy of it and use that copy. If you do not, you are changing the original and your changes will show up on other’s document (that means your kids information will show up on another person’s)
Please make a copy and use that copy if you are borrowing a google doc.

Our next desk retreat is November 19 at 10:00. We can discuss more about google docs 😊 If you have not registered, here is where you can register: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIscOCppjkuEtLlA4V5nuLMLVVHyuEenPiR
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.” ~Author unknown