[Counselors] Our next desk retreat is this Thursday at 10:00

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Nov 17 10:24:23 CST 2020

Our next desk retreat is this Thursday, November 19 at 10:00. We will discuss more about google docs, ICAP information and whatever is on your mind, okay within reason. 😊 If you have registered, I will send a reminder email on Thursday morning.

If you have not registered, here is where you can register: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIscOCppjkuEtLlA4V5nuLMLVVHyuEenPiR
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Looking forward to “getting together” this Thursday!
Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.” ~Author unknown