[Counselors] FW: Online practice ACT

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Oct 6 08:09:10 CDT 2020

ACT academy, https://academy.act.org/  - teachers can set up modules, assessments, activities for classes or for individual students. It’s for Kindergarten through 12th grades and can choose whatever resource you want to use, can choose the standard for the students to work on or by subject.  It is FREE!

March2success.com is free as well and has ACT practice tests.
I always give them those two websites: https://academy.act.org/ and https://www.march2success.com/

Mount St. Mary High School provides Method Test prep to all of our students and staff for 24/7 access to both SAT and ACT prep. Teachers can create classrooms and send assignments to their students. There are full-length practice tests that are timed and can be adjusted for each student if they qualify for extended time accommodations.  MTP provided virtual training for our staff on how to incorporate the program into the classroom to enhance those skills taught and how they are related to the ACT.
In REAL Mercy Faith,
Donna Williams Counselor/College Advisor
International Student Coordinator
Test Coordinator
Mount St. Mary High School
405-631-8865 ext 206