[Counselors] Service Project Ideas

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 14 13:48:49 CDT 2020

What if you did a food drive "drive-thru"? You could designate one specific
time for parents to drive-thru and drop off items. This way, they wouldn't
be entering the building. Or, you could do a gift card drive- request gift
cards for local grocery stores and then divvy them up to those in need.

*Amy L. Whitewater, M.Ed.*
*Community Manager- Project AWARE*
*Woodward Public Schools*
*580-256-6063 x 3547*