[Counselors] FW: Service Project Ideas

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 14 18:46:32 CDT 2020

Alphabet soup?  Bring an item of food that starts with your last name.

What if you did a food drive "drive-thru"? You could designate one specific time for parents to drive-thru and drop off items. This way, they wouldn't be entering the building. Or, you could do a gift card drive- request gift cards for local grocery stores and then divvy them up to those in need.

Amy L. Whitewater, M.Ed.
Community Manager- Project AWARE
Woodward Public Schools
580-256-6063 x 3547
[have a good week]

Could you do a grocery gift certificate drive in place of items?